Please note: As we have large tables, if your booking consists of 10 guests or less, you may be sat on a table with other guests during the event. Please contact the events team on 0121 733 3111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or for large parties of guests.
- All events are strictly over 18’s unless advertised as younger.
- Akamba is not responsible for cancelled events because of adverse / severe climatic conditions.
- Akamba is not responsible for nights cancelled due to bands cancelling or not turning up. We will do our best to arrange an alternative night ASAP.
- All tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and are non refundable and non transferable.
- Akamba reserves the right of admittance. We have a zero tolerance policy to protect our employees and entertainers.
- All vehicles left in the Akamba car park are left at the owners risk.
- Only food and drink served by Akamba may be consumed on the premises ( including the car park)
- Akamba will do its best to accommodate seating plans however specific seating cannot be guaranteed. Tables of two will have to share with others.
- We respect our neighbours and ask that you do the same.
- No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the event – bag searches will be in operation at the entrance and any alcohol found will be confiscated.
- Before purchasing tickets, please ensure you have checked ALL the event details to confirm this is the event you would like to attend. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase (unless the event has been cancelled, postponed or changed.)
- Our public events are filmed and photographed. By attending this event, you grant Akamba Venue full rights to use the images and footage for marketing purposes. If you would like your image to be removed from marketing material, please contact us at email@example.com
Please contact the events team on 0121 733 3111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you have any dietary requirements.
With all that said we hope you have a fantastic time at Akamba Venue and enjoy this unique experience in the heart of the west midlands.